Storm - The Trio starring theddy/k3g/nobody

Started by Sinzhns
13/11/2011 16:49
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
noobstyleR02/01/2012 13:33

huh 3 unique players gather in 1 movie which will be made by Sinz that's what I called MOVIE

nobody^02/01/2012 20:32

Thanks a lot noobstyler! :-) I can promise you a really nice outcome!

Insignia02/01/2012 20:59

Amazing trio we got there ! GJ all , nice to see k3g & theddy recording these amazing stuff.

Also , you have improved a lot nobody , congrats !

theddy04/01/2012 16:34

Originally posted by Insignia
Amazing trio we got there ! GJ all , nice to see k3g & theddy recording these amazing stuff.

Also , you have improved a lot nobody , congrats !



Did i miss something or did u watched the movie? cuz ur feedback is like u've watched it already :D

Insignia04/01/2012 16:46

Yea I've watched it already , and to be honest I'd watch a movie from beginning to end only if it fits my taste. Great clip overall.

Sinzhns04/01/2012 18:06

Originally posted by Insignia
Yea I've watched it already , and to be honest I'd watch a movie from beginning to end only if it fits my taste. Great clip overall.

weird
anyway..just started nobody's part and it can take a while for some reasons
wait for some new screenshots from it asap!

theddy05/01/2012 00:25

Originally posted by Insignia
Yea I've watched it already , and to be honest I'd watch a movie from beginning to end only if it fits my taste. Great clip overall.


i feel troll'd

dreger31/01/2012 22:45(edited 31/01/2012 22:47)

Come on update this movie already ! -.-

nobody^18/02/2012 16:56

Sinz is having trouble with his cs as far as I am aware. Be patient, he'll update the topic soon. :-P

propanelj record holder18/02/2012 17:53

Originally posted by Insignia
Yea I've watched it already , and to be honest I'd watch a movie from beginning to end only if it fits my taste. Great clip overall.


time traveler

ivansky19/02/2012 17:52

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by Insignia
Yea I've watched it already , and to be honest I'd watch a movie from beginning to end only if it fits my taste. Great clip overall.


time traveler


polychron..god damn :D update soon?

theddy09/03/2012 21:33

yo.. any updates?

Michael Collins09/03/2012 21:59

- Gl , i hope that will be great movie ! :D

nobody^19/03/2012 20:36

Hello people!

I got both good and bad news to tell you.

Due to some problems and lack of motivation sinz didn't manage to take this project to an end.
He sincerely apologised for that! :)

The good news is that nikitich agreed to save this yet old project!
I really want to say one huge thanks for this jesture! :)

Admins you can now close this topic.
Cheers! :)

Page 3 of 3