A church

Started by PsYxOpAt mapper
13/11/2011 21:12
Page 1 of 1
PsYxOpAt mapper13/11/2011 21:12

Hey folks!

Before a month I had an idea to build one really big map, but after finishing the first building (the church) I had to stop. The reason was that the church took lots of the engine resources. However, the map can be finished (I think), but I'm not 100% sure, because I want to build the City of kings aka Minas Tirith.

Here you are some screens and the bsp. Sorry for the crappy pics.
http://cosy-climbing.net/img/psyxopat/cosypics/1.png
http://cosy-climbing.net/img/psyxopat/cosypics/2.png
http://cosy-climbing.net/img/psyxopat/cosypics/3.png

Download
http://cosy-climbing.net/img/psyxopat/prefabs/church.rar

I had to remove 2 towers and some windows, so i can reduce a little more the polygons and clipnodes.

mtoboiii8000 mapper13/11/2011 22:19

4000 wpolys :D

hm^ mapper VIP13/11/2011 22:42

3600 world polys and 60 FPS...

spr1n mapper14/11/2011 18:19

considering wPoly you should make a kzmod map of it :D

mtoboiii8000 mapper14/11/2011 21:02

I dont see the problem, ive got 100 fps :P

PsYxOpAt mapper15/11/2011 07:11

Yeah, I also got 100fps.

@spr1n, you are not the only one who tells me to make them ap for kzmod. :D

FLasH ^^ mapper15/11/2011 11:56

U can reduce like 2k of poly's there!! looking great but reminds me more like an a aztec church :)

spr1n mapper15/11/2011 18:03

yeah 4000 wPoly on gold source is fine for most new computers. but its just a church on piece of ground... its a big area, making it look decent around the church and making environment/&jumps would cost some more performance resources

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.