[moved] hi guys :)

Started by ZAz
18/11/2011 09:41
Page 1 of 1
ZAz18/11/2011 09:41

hellow, my name is ZAz.
im Korean Jumper :D

but.. every not editing my movie..
korea is movie edit very noob.. TT

and.. my 8demos movie edit member comment plz :)

Ovidiu Dumitru18/11/2011 09:56

The proper forum for this should be Public Offtopic I guess.

JekkT18/11/2011 15:47

I'm pretty sure ZAz is looking for a moviemaker (or wants to present his movie) and therefore the Public Offtopic forum is not the right to choose either, CyclopP

Originally posted by JekkT
I'm pretty sure ZAz is looking for a moviemaker...

Guess so...

Moved to the proper section.

Zippow18/11/2011 16:54

Originally posted by ZAz
hellow, my name is ZAz.
im Korean Jumper :D

but.. every not editing my movie..
korea is movie edit very noob.. TT

and.. my 8demos movie edit member comment plz :)


I had a hard time reading that :D but im sure i can translate it in order to help you out!

Hi, my name is Zaz.

Im a kz player from Korea.

But noone wants to edit my movies.
And Korea only has bad editors.

So im looking for an editor to edit 8 of my demos. Please leave a comment!

Sinzhns18/11/2011 18:20

Originally posted by ZippoW
Originally posted by ZAz
hellow, my name is ZAz.
im Korean Jumper :D

but.. every not editing my movie..
korea is movie edit very noob.. TT

and.. my 8demos movie edit member comment plz :)


I had a hard time reading that :D but im sure i can translate it in order to help you out!

Hi, my name is Zaz.

Im a kz player from Korea.

But noone wants to edit my movies.
And Korea only has bad editors.

So im looking for an editor to edit 8 of my demos. Please leave a comment!

poor Zaz :|

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.