Mouse Problem

19/11/2011 12:49
Page 1 of 1
random Tournament #319/11/2011 12:49

I bought a new mouse XL-760H, and I have some problem my PC just can't see it I tryied to install driver for the mouse but anyway I haved this problem, but when I connect old mouse all is all right , I tryied the Reinstall my Windows but haved the same problem with it...I just don't now what to do.Maybe somebody now how to fix it. And sorry for my bad english:D

evuly19/11/2011 15:47

Did you get some CD with when you bought it? You might need to install it via a CD or something.

random Tournament #319/11/2011 17:31

Yes i have CD from the shop with the mouse, but I tried to intall it with mouse, nothining, but in my Friends PC mouse is going and not to need any CD driver

propanelj record holder19/11/2011 18:10

perhaps your motherboard doesnt support the mouse, i know that when i use a special USB port my mouse doesnt install any drivers and doesnt get detected by windows, same with my keyboard.

random Tournament #319/11/2011 19:35

that is so stupid...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.