Cyborg R.A.T 3

Started by actepukc^
20/11/2011 21:29
Page 1 of 1
actepukc^20/11/2011 21:29

Hello guys

Well before few days I see this mouse in one magazine for PC GAMING and I want to buy new mouse for my birthday.So what do you think about this mouse it's good for kreedz or not ?! I just want to consult with you for advice :)


Here is all about the mouse: http://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat3.htm

leifi5420/11/2011 22:35

looks like a transformer

memekrecord holder20/11/2011 23:00

Looks like from another dimension, for games I bet it will be totally useless. :D

Nannou21/11/2011 00:43

Polling Rate - Dynamic up to 500Hz

Too low.

propanelj record holder21/11/2011 17:55

the mouse is pretty damn uncomftable xd not worth buying. It recieved a bad score from the reviewers too.

m4r1o25/11/2011 23:43

this mouse is maybe the most uncomfortable mouse i've ever seen.. how it can be gaming mouse and selling for over 50$.. :X fully crap

ivansky25/11/2011 23:53

Uncomfortable fo sho it's like i am holding a Waffle "Jakuzi" by Mitio Pishtova with man`kenki.

nobody^27/11/2011 10:45

Looks uncomfortable, I'd rather go play with a hedgehog.

MJK27/11/2011 12:03

Some Gaming Sites gave a review on it and it wasn't good at all it looks "cool" but the pull rate is low its not very comfortable and its made of cheap materials...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.