Jkz team records

Started by smartok
22/11/2011 18:45
Page 1 of 1
smartok22/11/2011 18:45(edited 22/11/2011 20:23)

    Title: Jkz team records


    Project status: 100% (Time to render :D)


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Paul and I've been playing kz for 28 months [...] I've been moviemaking for 7 months now...


    Type of the movie: It will be a short clip about jkz team record, their records on blocks...


    Project Description: It will be about 2 minutes long with a blue colorcorrection like a ndR, I will use dubstep songs etc...


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas [...] The source fps are 300 and I will render my movie in H.264 with a bitrate of 10000 and 60fps output...


    Requests: All demos all already finding...
    Players:
    Image NoRD
    Image SpaNe
    Image Womanaizer
    Image CkaTuHkoO


    Screenshots:
    http://rghost.ru/31594721/image.png
    http://rghost.ru/31594831/image.png
    http://rghost.ru/31595041/image.png

ivansky22/11/2011 18:52

18 minutes mother**** :O

NoRD'_'22/11/2011 19:04

gl;)

actepukc^22/11/2011 19:07(edited 22/11/2011 19:08)

Of this, what I read this movie it will be pretty strong.I will wait him and I'm sure it will be one great for watching movie.

Good luck whit this project smartok.

smartok22/11/2011 19:08

@invasky. i'll change it :)

@actepukc. thnx :)

fashioNz23/11/2011 16:21

нихуя спэйн!

d1zz23/11/2011 22:16

nice screenshots, gl.

Womanaizer30/11/2011 12:21

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvlQ8Ql2cw&feature=player_embedded

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.