Scout Jumpers [ App for Communities ]

Started by NaSk0
22/11/2011 23:09
Page 1 of 1
NaSk022/11/2011 23:09

it's a short video Enjoy

Jumps [ 10aa ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoOsjjyjV9A

ivansky23/11/2011 11:53

You think you can get adopted in a community with that movie?

Jumps 0/10 (really easy)
Edit 1/10 (for the making)
Idea 0/10 :D sorry

NaSk023/11/2011 13:42(edited 23/11/2011 13:43)

very good score I give thanks bro:) I am not a good movie maker but the important thing is to try lol

actepukc^23/11/2011 17:40(edited 23/11/2011 17:44)

Originally posted by ivansky
Jumps 0/10 (really easy)


You are right about this but I will say 5/10 for the edit anyway this is one work of this boy so I wish you all good with movie making in a future and good luck next time. I hope to see more from you. :)

dyna30/11/2011 15:14(edited 03/10/2013 23:47)

bam,deleted

dyna30/11/2011 15:15(edited 03/10/2013 23:47)

bam,deleted

NaSk030/11/2011 23:38

thanks :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.