End of the year

Started by SeedDownFTW
24/11/2011 10:52
Page 1 of 1
SeedDownFTW24/11/2011 10:52(edited 26/11/2011 09:26)

So, I'm fixing the thread:

    Title: End of the year


    Project status: XX


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I don't think that's necessary :D I've been moviemaking for 56 years now...


    Type of the movie: This movie will be with a funky and with quite pleasant atmosphere, no "massiveness" here.


    Project Description: Well, the lenght won't exceed 2:30 min.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas , migh as well use AAE The source's fps will be between 200/300 and I will render the clip using Legion ^^


    Requests: I will show you screenshots right after, I'm expecting your opinions about the filters I used! I'm also looking for about 11 demos, the amount will start reducing when I start getting the demos.


    Screenshots: none yet

actepukc^24/11/2011 11:14(edited 24/11/2011 11:14)

Well dude good luck whit this job but I do no understand one think you want demos from one guy or from few guys whit demos about this project ?

SeedDownFTW24/11/2011 11:34

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Well dude good luck whit this job but I do no understand one think you want demos from one guy or from few guys whit demos about this project ?

Multiplayer project, my final decision :D

Cobrex mapper Tournament #224/11/2011 14:13

Demos must be on classic maps (dust2,assault,cbble) and XJ maps,right ?

SeedDownFTW24/11/2011 14:50

yeah, no hns maps. I'd also appreciate if most of the demos are on classic maps ^^

seskes24/11/2011 15:45

Can you PS me with your steam id ?

I got stuff for ya :)

m4r1o26/11/2011 10:47

i also can send 2-3 demos :P

goldaaaa26/11/2011 10:54

read pm

ivansky26/11/2011 11:13

SeedDown,one advice:don't accept bulgarian infamous players's demos because there is 100% chance for cheat.

fakan26/11/2011 13:10

no massivness :((

nobody^26/11/2011 13:22

Originally posted by ivansky
SeedDown,one advice:don't accept bulgarian infamous players's demos because there is 100% chance for cheat.


You got a point there man, and no, I am not hating as u might think! I just say what I saw before.

MJK26/11/2011 21:32

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by ivansky
SeedDown,one advice:don't accept bulgarian infamous players's demos because there is 100% chance for cheat.


You got a point there man, and no, I am not hating as u might think! I just say what I saw before.

@_@ Cheaters are evey where .. not just in bg -_- ..
OT : i think you shud have put more time in your project presentation.. good luck..

MAKEH LoVe GirL28/11/2011 12:11

SeedDownFTW
Check PM.....

SeedDownFTW28/11/2011 13:56

I'll reinstall my windows (to Win7, because I want to fix my errors on the computer etc.), that is why I'm showing "inactivity". True - I do not have and do not use any kind of demo checker, so I'm counting on you guys to send me demos which are leagal. The demos in the end will be 100% checked.
And yes - I see I've got a lot of PM in my box. I'll open them once I've reinstalled Win, CS, hlae etc =] You keep sending though, I want to start the project as soon as I can, so it would be better if I have the demos in advance. I'll PM everyone who has shown interest, whether I'll use their demos, or would like other/more demos etc :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.