need plugin -:)

Started by staNioN`
24/11/2011 20:31
Page 1 of 1
staNioN`24/11/2011 20:31

hey all ,
i was wondering where to get one of this plugins ..
http://www.mediafire.com/?p2raicv0bvcjl6l
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?zh5mtcd5di3k904
just wanna the addons :)
thanks :)

Hartelion24/11/2011 20:59

There are lots of jumpstats plugins available.

Some examples would be:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=783389
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?52082
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?223567
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.727

staNioN`24/11/2011 21:05

but i want same as the pics if it possible :)

randd29/01/2012 19:26

mothafucka_ljstats.amxx

prad29/01/2012 21:23

do as it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/1m17l6

propanelj record holder29/01/2012 21:50

jumpstats by exolent shows the wrong distance, uq still da best

rofLkz04/04/2012 14:52

can these plugins be used on singleplayer ? or there only for servers ?

Harley04/04/2012 15:10

You can use all these plugins in a singleplayer (or "New Game") game.

rofLkz04/04/2012 17:14

I installed it it's perfect ! but how can I change the airaccelerate ? (i just want to improove my ljrec on aa100 ..)
It says that I have to change the "hostname" cvar .. I think I changed it .. but when i type sv_airaccelerate 100 it goes back to 10 .. ;x please help !

unBreakS04/04/2012 17:36

kz_legal_settings 0

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.