de_piranesi - 2 TJs

Started by jack frog
26/11/2011 19:26
Page 1 of 1
jack frog26/11/2011 19:26(edited 26/11/2011 22:50)

Hello there

Just had the idea of this TJ:

Downfall TJ
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/depiranesi1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/depiranesi2.jpg/


You basically do a WJ, jump through the window and land on the ledge.

Slide - no damage
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/depiranesislide.jpg/
Demo with scout :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/80bdp0

Slide up the wall (yellow line), transfer to next wall, slide it down (yellow line) and land without taking damage.


New, old? And if old, where was it featured?


Greetings

g0zirecord holder26/11/2011 19:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49J3nMJjpI
Last jump.

I think it's possible with knife aswell.

jack frog26/11/2011 19:42

Ha, that's even you! Nice movie! fav'ed

What about the other TJ?

list3K26/11/2011 19:53

1st tj - wj I did like 2 years ago with scout [278 stats] so its old :)

nobody^26/11/2011 20:46

I saw the first in a random clip but I can't remember who made it. :) I'll try to find it.

akse27/11/2011 07:23

Originally posted by nobody^
I saw the first in a random clip but I can't remember who made it. :) I'll try to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9XQV0LJZow

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.