Youtube sound problem

Started by IceVip
28/11/2011 00:43
Page 1 of 1
IceVip28/11/2011 00:43(edited 28/11/2011 00:44)

I don't even know if this is the right thread where i gotta ask but, some weeks ago i reinstalled my windows because some fucking setting changed and youtube doesn't remember the sound settings. Now i got that shit again on my new windows.
When i put like 30% volume on a video and refresh the page, it goes up to 100% by itself(it doesn't remember i put 30%) and if i put 30% and open another video it goes up to 100% again, whatever i do it goes up to 100% always when i open a video.
P.S i tried to reinstall flashplayer/mozilla doesn't work...

random Tournament #328/11/2011 00:46

Mby try another browser like Opera or Google Chrome

WqkO28/11/2011 00:52

Originally posted by defusion
Mby try another browser like Opera or Google Chrome

Do this, and personnaly I have Chrome with default settings, and I don't undergo this issue.

KyU.K28/11/2011 01:01

Does anyone know how to fix this problem ? Seek doesnt show up on youtube :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRY2uBXxBY

IceVip28/11/2011 13:55

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by defusion
Mby try another browser like Opera or Google Chrome

Do this, and personnaly I have Chrome with default settings, and I don't undergo this issue.

That doesn't work, only way i fixed it was by reinstalling the windows but i don't want to do that shit again and I'm pretty sure there's another way.. i just don't know what is it.

Boffex29/11/2011 20:50

Tried to check your soundcard etc?
There are different settings on the youtube settings, but what I know, its only for the videos.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.