❶❸❸❼ - Nannou , Syrle , Wheel , Expan

Started by fakan
29/11/2011 08:01
Page 1 of 1
fakan29/11/2011 08:01(edited 08/12/2011 16:27)

Hello xtreme-jumps , I'm Fakan , new moviemaker , pretty green to this community and I want to show you my new movie project called ❶❸❸❼ .

The jumpers are (in order):
Nannou
Wheel
Syrle
Expansion

Thx all players for demos.

Genre:KreedzMovie
Type:Massive
Music:Dubstep , two songs used
Project status: 40%
Screens:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/image2dg.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/image3ey.jpg/

Hope you like it , wish me a luck :3.

Zippow29/11/2011 08:47

Sounds cool, you are aware of that the name "❶❸❸❼"
has been used before and hense it will porbably upset/annoy some individuals :D ?

Velko29/11/2011 13:42

Originally posted by ZippoW
Sounds cool, you are aware of that the name "❶❸❸❼"
has been used before and hense it will porbably upset/annoy some individuals :D ?

Of course it is used before. Why should he care if someone gets annoyed about that.

aLANbb29/11/2011 14:15

man, please dont use my demo, its already reserved for another project:(

fakan29/11/2011 14:45

ok alan i wont

Nannou29/11/2011 14:47

Originally posted by aLANbb
man, please dont use my demo, its already reserved for another project:(


Same. If need demo i can send smth. But not from weekly tj contest.

ivansky29/11/2011 21:58

Massive style,no i am not looking forward to this one.

propanelj record holder29/11/2011 22:28

dubstep edit nofun :D

fakan30/11/2011 13:52

No one sayed you need to do , I just want to present my project and I dont care about if someone hate it even without seeing it

m4r1o30/11/2011 19:22

projects with nannou are epic ;) i hope that will be epic to :P GL

WeMeRA05/12/2011 02:51

Originally posted by fakan36
No one sayed you need to do , I just want to present my project and I dont care about if someone hate it even without seeing it


No1 hates, just sharing their opinion. Because that's what you are after when posting threads in this section.

ONT: Well, colours looks quite well but the style seems to be "massive" wich is getting very boring. I always enjoys calm videos without the dubstep shitty thingie! WUBWUBWUBWABWUB

fakan05/12/2011 06:45

everyone have their own taste : ) , and im just trying to learn something about editing .

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.