models problem

Started by goldaaaa
29/11/2011 18:57
Page 1 of 1
goldaaaa29/11/2011 18:57

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my models. I sent 1 demo to my friend and he says have a model *101, *132 etc..
Someone to help. :)

ivansky29/11/2011 21:57

I can't understand.Noob english is taking over the world!111!1!oneeleven!@11!13

evuly29/11/2011 23:43

I doubt his lack of english-skill is the problem here, rather his bad explanation. Would you, kind sir, try to explain a little bit more?

musaka30/11/2011 05:53

you have custom skins?

theddy30/11/2011 10:41

I think he ment to say he send a demo to his friend and he wasn't able to open the demo cuz he's missing model's = blablal blabla *1231* and stuff

fakan30/11/2011 13:38(edited 30/11/2011 17:12)

He sent me the demo and when I try to play it it tell me I'm missing model *142 (*142 is the name of model , there is no specified direction in the console) :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.