kz_desolate3 shortcut

Started by Juice
29/11/2011 20:14
Page 1 of 1
Juice29/11/2011 20:14(edited 29/11/2011 20:29)

screen: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3536/mtosc.jpg
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1alii

kyser29/11/2011 20:20

O.O

Juice29/11/2011 20:29

updated.

is it hard? to lazy to try it :D

Juice29/11/2011 20:56

rather random than hard :)

kaynerecord holder29/11/2011 21:02

found it some months ago, couldnt do it back then but done it few times today.. as juice said, its rather random than hard ^^

good job for finding tho, you missed some scs ;)

mtoboiii8000 mapper29/11/2011 21:30

Sick, I knew about it! If you can do that in a run then wow!

rampLrecord holder29/11/2011 22:30(edited 29/11/2011 23:27)

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6927/treesc.jpg - pic
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s8axai - demo

mtoboiii8000 mapper29/11/2011 23:14

hmm thought it was high enough.. too bad.

nobody^30/11/2011 09:55(edited 30/11/2011 09:58)

Imo, it's kinda cooler with scs, it's better to be tricky =)

Sadface01/12/2011 22:35(edited 01/12/2011 22:36)

Here are some findings.

finding
you can slide on both sides, and you also can stand on it(the red line).

short-cut
the picture says all and I don't know if we can get high enough to land on it.

finding2
you can slide and stand on the red line, and I found a tj like the one below.
trick jump

so, the tj is that slide on the red line(finding2), then jump to the ground(trick jump), then do drop bj or drop cj. I don't try the jump because I am noob.
And the last thing is watch your head when you jump after sliding.

kyser01/12/2011 22:50

about the short-cut, i dont know if its poss to reach that high

Nannou02/12/2011 06:30(edited 02/12/2011 06:33)

kyser right, its 64 height. but this way easy:
pic
dem

//update
my fail, was posted before. link

I think this sc maper did special for us, cuz alone bhop block.
pic

kyser02/12/2011 07:30

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
I think this sc maper did special for us, cuz alone bhop block.
pic


i dont know where is that part of the map :P

Nannou02/12/2011 08:53

Originally posted by kyser
i dont know where is that part of the map :P


after 1st bhop part

actepukc^02/12/2011 10:21

Originally posted by nobody^
Imo, it's kinda cooler with scs, it's better to be tricky =)


Yeah will be cool for trick but let's some do this and on demo I'm it will be mega run becouse It's seems hard to me :D

scmb02/12/2011 19:22

2 min map with alot of sc :(

ScrAw03/12/2011 01:57

good job, guys)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.