Cs crashes with AMX

Started by Boffex
29/11/2011 21:00
Page 1 of 1
Boffex29/11/2011 21:00

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with my issue.
I press newgame, and start game, and nothing happends, second time I do the same thing, Cs crashes, do anyone know whats wrong?
I've never had this issue before, and I do use the same plugins as I always do, but this time cs crashes.

unBreakS29/11/2011 21:02(edited 29/11/2011 21:02)

maybe some give a list of your plugins u use and liblist.gam or w/e its the name or try reinstalling amx

Boffex29/11/2011 21:04

I use the official XJ pack, but I removed the lj plugin, and combined UQ_jumpstats together with Avatars ljstats, wich I've used for ages.
I use the liblist.gam that comes with XJ's official pack.
I've used this combination for atleast 1 year, with several reinstallations on my comp, so I've done this a couple of times...but this time doesn't seem to work

Boffex29/11/2011 21:07

I found the issue, its the Liblist.gam that comes with XJ's pack. I removed the addons map, and it still didn't start. So I downloaded a random Liblist.gam and then It worked.
Thanks anyway

randd29/01/2012 15:57

Thanks Boffex, i had same problem :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.