IceVip LongJumps show

Started by NabStar1337
30/11/2011 01:04
Page 1 of 1
NabStar133730/11/2011 01:04(edited 03/12/2011 08:40)

HELLO of all Xtreme-Jumps.eu video project will out 03.12.2011

Starring:IceVip
Edit:NabStar

screenshots
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/59842704.jpg/

Project:100%

ivansky01/12/2011 18:41(edited 01/12/2011 18:41)

This is his biggest fan,first Mugger1337,then NabStar1337 + handshow with 3d glasses as IceVip did and same song then TheVip1337 xD xD!

Oh yes,and did he give you permissions to edit his demos?

WqkO01/12/2011 19:23

Originally posted by ivansky
This is his biggest fan,first Mugger1337,then NabStar1337 + handshow with 3d glasses as IceVip did and same song then TheVip1337 xD xD!

Oh yes,and did he give you permissions to edit his demos?

Agree. Sometimes I imagine how this kind of guys are in the real life, and I feel sad.

dyna01/12/2011 21:09(edited 08/10/2013 15:30)

/////

nobody^01/12/2011 22:06

I realised why most of the bulgarians seem so weird, I am not saying I am not but like over 50% of them are like 12 years old. =)

NabStar133701/12/2011 22:22

Originally posted by nobody^
I realised why most of the bulgarians seem so weird, I am not saying I am not but like over 50% of them are like 12 years old. =)


NO I AM OF 17

NabStar133701/12/2011 22:22

Originally posted by nobody^
I realised why most of the bulgarians seem so weird, I am not saying I am not but like over 50% of them are like 12 years old. =)

propanelj record holder01/12/2011 23:19

this guy is a f**king loser. Steals peoples demos, uses demos without permition in his videos, icevip wannabee, cheater and from the look of his handshow, hes fat.

WqkO01/12/2011 23:49(edited 01/12/2011 23:50)

Originally posted by proppan
this guy is a f**king loser. Steals peoples demos, uses demos without permition in his videos, icevip wannabee, cheater and from the look of his handshow, hes fat.

This small detail made my day. :D

But it's 11:50pm, so it's only gonna make 10min. :(

Zippow01/12/2011 23:53

Originally posted by proppan
this guy is a f**king loser. Steals peoples demos, uses demos without permition in his videos, icevip wannabee, cheater and from the look of his handshow, hes fat.


Last part was really unecessary, but yeah it feels like he should forge his own identity.

propanelj record holder02/12/2011 01:13

maybe wasnt the nicest thing to say so sry mugger, i dont have anything again fat/large people, it just kind of, slipped out.

Sinzhns02/12/2011 13:05

Originally posted by NabStar1337
Originally posted by nobody^
I realised why most of the bulgarians seem so weird, I am not saying I am not but like over 50% of them are like 12 years old. =)


NO I AM OF 17

Yes , i can realise that by your english

KyU.K02/12/2011 14:14

I cant help you but dont cry nabstar :(

ivansky02/12/2011 20:36

He is not 17 he is 13 i've played with him hns 2 times i think so don't worry nabzorz :D I feel really bad for you NabStar,stole IceVip identity,now stealing his demos.Good luck in life.

seskes02/12/2011 23:50

Its logical that when the project is on 99% it must be released on the next month.

propanelj record holder03/12/2011 00:38

longest project ever! it was like 2days! :O

Velko03/12/2011 02:05

Originally posted by ivansky
This is his biggest fan,first Mugger1337,then NabStar1337 + handshow with 3d glasses as IceVip did and same song then TheVip1337 xD xD!

Oh yes,and did he give you permissions to edit his demos?

Wait... '1337' on your nick has nothing to do with IceVip. The only thing I can agree with is TheVip1337, clearly copied from IceVips YT account. But seriously.. '1337' ain't IceVips trademark, neither he was the first who had '1337' on his/her nick.

ivansky03/12/2011 17:23

I am not saying that 1337 is trademark of IceVip,i am just saying that he is copypastez0r and you have to admit it!

Tetriss03/12/2011 18:05

17 years old person does not behave like this + his eng skill lvl is much higher than yours. You should think about your personality dude.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.