A problem with CS.

Started by MEfrorecord holder
30/11/2011 15:52
Page 1 of 1
MEfrorecord holder30/11/2011 15:52

Hello XJ. Maybe someone faced the problem I got now.

CS – CPU 100%, disc is always scanning something making slowmotion effect like when you’re watching hltv demos. The mouse looses connection from time to time. My PC isn’t weak and I have no problem s at all with NFS ProStreet on max settings. The interesting thing is that everything is working fine with the “v-synch on” and non-steam fps is working fine having 100fps. Everything is pointing out on my video card even though I have no problems with NFS witm a high settings. Scanned my PC for viruses via Dr.Web and got no results. I don’t know what to do, help me out please.

fakan30/11/2011 16:12

if everything ok with v-sync then just get it turned on -.-

MEfrorecord holder30/11/2011 16:47

I'm not okay with 60fps only in-game

fakan30/11/2011 17:11

"The interesting thing is that everything is working fine with the “v-synch on” and non-steam fps is working fine having 100fps"

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP30/11/2011 19:07(edited 30/11/2011 19:07)

He means that in-game fps can't be more than 60 with v-sync on and that's why he is not ok I guess.

fakan30/11/2011 19:29

Try reinstalling cs , updating drivers (graphic etc) , disabling windows firewall and antivirus firewall and turn on all hardware acceleration

MEfrorecord holder30/11/2011 19:57

I have already reinstalled CS, drivers last and there are little chages when I'm turning AV off. It's getting laggy in 10 minutes but not in 5 :) I have no feature of acceleration hardwware on my VC.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.