awp_rooftops another TJ

30/11/2011 19:11
Page 1 of 1

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/rooftops.png/

Got pretty close with knife, even though I didn't try hard. I want to know if somebody already did it and having a video/demo posted is welcome.

Haters, stay away :-D

nice one !

Jonde30/11/2011 19:46

It's in bunch of 100aa trickmovies though I haven't seen it done with legal settings.

Zippow30/11/2011 21:00

This trick has been featured in probably 30+ 100aa movies, even those back in 2009. it should be possible atleast with scout

propanelj record holder30/11/2011 21:16

tried that one before long time ago 100aa, think ive seen it with knife in some 100aa trickmovie.

Fps30/11/2011 22:21

Done. http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ko1e9

Nannou30/11/2011 22:31

Saw scout aa10 around 1.5-2 years ago, lose demo, forgot author, sad story.

Originally posted by Fps
Done. http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ko1e9

good job!

VertikO01/12/2011 00:35

done it with scout 2+ years ago

SUBWAYZ01/12/2011 12:25

I think I did it with knife? Not sure thou!

kaa01/12/2011 13:45(edited 01/12/2011 13:49)

Originally posted by Fps
Done. http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ko1e9


sry dont have demochecker.
Is it aa10?

sick job then :o

Fps01/12/2011 14:08

Yes, it's 10aa, did it in ~10 mins. Thx :)

Sunj01/12/2011 20:48

Done very easy with scout:
Download
Epic Sickness Fail knife[298]:
Download me
Ps: i think its poss with knife, if gain rly good prestrafe ~299, and stats 250-254(nd) non-hard, but fps(80-99) so small.

akse02/12/2011 08:55

Did with knife back in 2010..

Sunj02/12/2011 12:13

Originally posted by akseon
Did with knife back in 2010..

can i see that?

qewi02/12/2011 13:46

zyllEE made it with scout in 2008, it's very old bro.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCyJW-QgrLw

WeMeRA02/12/2011 17:11

made it back in 2009 with scout

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.