Looking for a map

Started by Harley
01/12/2011 02:57
Page 1 of 1
Harley01/12/2011 02:57

Hi everybody,

I played a map coupla years ago and really liked it, however I don't remember its name. Also I forgot most details, but here is what I still know:

* interior, one BIG room, quite dark and brownish
* quite short but hard
* in the very beginning you could choose to take an 'easy' route to the next level or take a hard yet shorter route. I think the hard way involved some fan that pushed you up or something, couldn't beat that part back then tho.
* there were several red glowing translucent blocks. Don't remember if they were teleporters or not, though.
* there was another hard route implemented which included a darn hard ladder jump out of a tiny hole in the ground
* I think a pro could beat that map in 2-3min

I know it's not much but maybe these information are sufficient for someone to recognize that map.
Btw, I'm not sure if it was an official map.

Cheers
Harley/Terence Chill

Cypek01/12/2011 03:48(edited 01/12/2011 03:49)

Cmon tell something more about appearance etc or maybe its kz_kzse_natureblock?

Do you think it's an official map?
Is it block map or cliff or something other?

kyser01/12/2011 04:39

maybe kz_1man_understock? :D ... it fits with most of ur descriptions, but not with the easy and hard routes

kaa01/12/2011 08:01

yea, the description pretty much sounds like kz_1man_understock

Harley01/12/2011 10:20

You guys are awesome! kz_1man_understock is what I've been looking for! Thanks TONS!

kyser01/12/2011 21:51

Originally posted by Harley
You guys are awesome! kz_1man_understock is what I've been looking for! Thanks TONS!

;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.