Sony Vegas render problem

Started by akse
01/12/2011 10:18
Page 1 of 1
akse01/12/2011 10:18(edited 01/12/2011 10:34)

Hey guys, I usually using easy H.264 to render my avi's rendered in sony vegas. This time I have this problem:

[blockquote]An error occurred writing the file. Make sure you have write access to the file\folder and that there is enough free space[/blockquote]
When I'm trying to render in sony vegas, It's rendering to easy H.264 folder, then when almost clip rendered (10 seconds of vid is left) this msg pops up...
I have like 20 gb free space on C:/ disk (there are easy H.264 where I render my avi's from vegas) (this time i made 1 min clip, it's like 5 gb uncompressed) and D:/ disk (where is 200+ gb space free)... And I cant move easy H.264 to D:/ disk to render uncompressed avi's cause it's not rendering, only on C:/ disk...


[blockquote]akseon #Chrome Media: its not problem in easy h 264
akseon #Chrome Media: its vegas prob
akseon #Chrome Media: i cant save uncompressed from vegas
akseon #Chrome Media: i edited 1 min movie
akseon #Chrome Media: its rendered 50 seconds
akseon #Chrome Media: and then this trouble[/blockquote]

ivansky01/12/2011 18:39

if you use vista/7 run vegas as administrator this may help you.

akse01/12/2011 20:35

Originally posted by ivansky
if you use vista/7 run vegas as administrator this may help you.

I already fixed that problem (saving all clips on another disk)

Torex-):-D moviemaker02/12/2011 12:18

use xencoder or legion, asd.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.