kz_nix

Started by Velko
01/12/2011 11:00
Page 2 of 2
kaynerecord holder02/12/2011 13:42(edited 02/12/2011 14:04)

pics of the SCs please?

I did 0249.81 with a shitty run ^^


im sure 023x will be done in a few months

hm^ mapper VIP02/12/2011 14:45(edited 02/12/2011 14:46)

[blockquote]I did 0249.81 with a shitty run ^^[/blockquote]

...

dx^02/12/2011 14:46

3:09 btw, I think the WR is ~~2:30~5

Velko02/12/2011 15:43(edited 02/12/2011 16:11)

I think when everything that skips will be used, result will be 2.2x

Edit:

- At the moment 'biggest' shortcut will need good dcj/cj skills at about half way of the map. It's risky, but rewarding if succeed after fast climb.
Biggest SC atm

- Not that big skip, but saves few seconds
Skip

- Few seconds saving bhop combo at the start of the map.
Saves time

kaynerecord holder02/12/2011 16:23

Originally posted by Velko
I think when everything that skips will be used, result will be 2.2x

Edit:

- At the moment 'biggest' shortcut will need good dcj/cj skills at about half way of the map. It's risky, but rewarding if succeed after fast climb.
Biggest SC atm

- Not that big skip, but saves few seconds
Skip

- Few seconds saving bhop combo at the start of the map.
Saves time


that "big" sc isnt too hard with cj actually, just needs a good edge and a decent pre ^^

tho I dont think 022x will be poss unless other scs are discovered..

memekrecord holder02/12/2011 17:26

Originally posted by hm^
[blockquote]I did 0249.81 with a shitty run ^^[/blockquote]

...


Kayne was right, I watched Huevos demo, and I'm sure it's possible do it under 2:40.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.