Problem with steam

Started by m4r1o
01/12/2011 19:43
Page 1 of 1
m4r1o01/12/2011 19:43

why i have only one map here? http://steamcommunity.com/id/m4r1o/screenshot/594703803907534268
and in folder have over 100 maps

evuly01/12/2011 20:56

I've had the same issue several times, never figured a solution though.

nobody^01/12/2011 22:07

Have you tried by re-installing steam? Or just re-download a mappack.

NabStar133701/12/2011 23:03

this that if stean you BG and because This is your that just do it BG

'jokke01/12/2011 23:07

This usually happened to me when I downloaded some weird map. I deleted the maps folder and it was normal.

propanelj record holder01/12/2011 23:43

i think i solved this by copying my mapfolder to both cstrike_swedish and cstrike once.

Zippow01/12/2011 23:55

This belongs in General help rather than public offtopic!

OT: I've had the same issue but it solved itself for some reason..

m4r1o02/12/2011 07:08

i solve the problem. As @NabStar said i change language on steam and delete BG Language folder , then all fixed :P Thank you

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.