kz_persia
I would like to change the version of kz_persia if allot of ppl agree, the reason is the look of the map its old and the final version its diffrent... a mistake whas maded when i gived dl map i tought that is the new version not old..!!
The admins dont whant to change it because is to late.. :(
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595829703835789856/474002392FDE00ECED36232BED73F91786DD623C/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595829703835791215/CB4453318B73AA08D23D68FB1A8475741C91C24D/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595829703835790471/789DF327BF987B3E74E7C9F168A1929232387C4C/
ur not the first mapper who wants to change a map after release und u wont be be last mapper who gets denied with ur wish.
so sad for mistake flash :( this one looks better :(
Sorry dude I dont liked this map it's not to my style but seems pretty cool and good job about it. :)
Close or delete ..
I love this map especially the one with the old textures, it's really reminding me for the old times and for the game Prince of Persia. In my opinion old is better !