de_nuke tj

Started by wArz
02/12/2011 17:22
Page 1 of 1
wArz02/12/2011 17:22

hey guys, what you think about this?I think this tj imp http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/denuke0003qn.png/
poss or imp?

Jonde02/12/2011 18:07

imp

scmb02/12/2011 19:19

whats to real distance :? how to check it with this plugin :O

Chichin mapperrecord holder02/12/2011 19:50

imp

VertikO02/12/2011 19:59

impossible but very very hard

Velko02/12/2011 20:25

Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

How can something you really can't do, be hard..?

WqkO02/12/2011 20:44

Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

nikksan02/12/2011 21:36

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

seskes02/12/2011 23:55

..nothing is impossible for moNk'..

Sunj03/12/2011 11:47

imposs,trying 1 hour,..haven't any close miss.

Lolo`03/12/2011 12:03

Of course it's impossible. You need to gain 214 distance while maintaining such a great height. I'd like to see some of the mathematicians of Xtreme-Jumps do some calculations about this jump. I can only rationalize the impossibility without no mathematic equations involved.

With a good jump I guess by the time you've reached ~214 distance your the height of the jump has lowered to something like 30.

PepoMerca03/12/2011 14:09

I dont understand this trick :S

VertikO04/12/2011 01:24

Originally posted by Velko
Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

How can something you really can't do, be hard..?

newcomers dont understand.

qewi04/12/2011 15:01

Originally posted by Velko
Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

How can something you really can't do, be hard..?

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?156682.0#post_156733

Velko06/12/2011 00:29

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by Velko
Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

How can something you really can't do, be hard..?

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?156682.0#post_156733

GOTCHA!

Mathzz06/12/2011 01:07(edited 06/12/2011 01:08)

^
D:

VertikO06/12/2011 01:34

Originally posted by Velko
Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by Velko
Originally posted by VertikO
impossible but very very hard

How can something you really can't do, be hard..?

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?156682.0#post_156733

GOTCHA!

failure

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.