Mouse problem

02/12/2011 23:04
Page 1 of 1
random Tournament #302/12/2011 23:04

Hi, I have mouse problem when I jumping lj, when i play bhop all goes normal but in a longjump when I'm in air strf's just don't strafe it is when I do direct strafes they just stop's , but when i do angular (/) strafes its all works normal but I can play with them, i have a4tech mousepad and mouse a4tech XL-760H

Velko03/12/2011 01:39

It's lasermouse, right?
Is this your new mouse?
- If yes, was your earlier mouse optical?

-> Seems like when you start to do LJ strafes you lift (even a bit) your mouse from your mousepad. It's the negative side of lasermouses. If that's the problem, you just need to train strafing without lifting it.

random Tournament #303/12/2011 02:14

Velko thanks, yes it is laser and my old mouse was optical thanks for the post, gonna train it :)

propanelj record holder03/12/2011 22:05

laser mice suck for hns/kz imo. optical forever in my heart<3 :)

Velko06/12/2011 18:25

Originally posted by proppan
laser mice suck for hns/kz imo. optical forever in my heart<3 :)

I disagree with you.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.