spane long jump show [UPDATED]

Started by trAnce /R/
04/12/2011 14:22
Page 1 of 1
trAnce /R/04/12/2011 14:22(edited 18/12/2011 17:10)

Title:

Spane Long Jump Show

Project status:

80%

Stage:

Edit in SV

Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:

My name is Vladislav and i've been moviemaking for 7 months.

Type of the movie:

Movie about the famous russian player Spane

Project Description:

Clip length 1-2 minutes (11). With chill dubstep music With beauty colors and simple campaths and may be ingame sound.

Moviemaking facts:

I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas and maybe Adobe After Effects. The source fps are beetwen 300 and 30fps output.

Screenshots:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/image1kgu.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/image2av.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/image3vq.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/image4on.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/image5ao.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/image6c.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/image7iw.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/image8cc.jpg/

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrance97?feature=guide

UPDATE #1
15.12.2011 - After I did all of the case, I began to make a movie! When reinstalling Windows, I lost the preset with colors! I decided to change the colors and song! The song will Rock or Dubstep!
Here are 5 new screenshots :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/image9bb.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/image10oz.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/image11qn.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/image12ci.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/image13jd.jpg/

UPDATE #2
19.12.2011 - I come to the end of the project! Make a left 3 demo! No new ideas and creativity :( don't know what will come of it! Project status - 80%
Here are 3 new screenshots :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/image14i.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/image15c.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/image16lj.jpg/

pheil04/12/2011 14:45

nice

ivansky04/12/2011 21:49

As i can see from the campath screens,they look badass,just don't ruin it,please,i have a trust in you..

bolt0x05/12/2011 00:45

I really like your colors. Good luck !

WqkO05/12/2011 16:36

Looks cool, GL ! :)

trAnce /R/15/12/2011 08:24

Thanks all :) Movie coming soon :)

trAnce /R/18/12/2011 17:10(edited 18/12/2011 17:11)

UPDATE #2 + Added 3 new screenshots

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/image14i.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/image15c.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/image16lj.jpg/

actepukc^18/12/2011 17:35

Seems pretty cool. Good luck :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.