Snuff or cigarette ?

Started by randd
04/12/2011 20:13
Page 3 of 4
WeMeRA24/01/2014 07:37

Now days I go with Winston Blue fags, amazing!

ReDKzInD24/01/2014 07:45

http://www.topnews.in/files/bidi-smoking.jpg

<3 BIDI :D

PsYxOpAt mapper24/01/2014 09:41

Marlboro gold.

laachux24/01/2014 10:10

as I'm a no smoker, then I'd say I prefer to sometimes take snuff (veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery rarely or weed (veeeery rarely). ofcourse then there are the occasions when I'm a bit drunk and smoke ciggarettes too, because not a single fuck I give at that moment :dd

joons21/02/2014 02:05

Snuuuus!!

Cypek21/02/2014 03:29

nothing

aquaticlj record holder21/02/2014 04:52

snus shit! nasvaj good )

tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-21/02/2014 05:25

Depends on what I am doing. Coaching my baseball team snus everything else cigarettes.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #221/02/2014 10:05

Used to smoke week ... after police trouble, I'm sticking to cigarettes (3/day)

Michael Collins21/02/2014 16:05

No big difference, but i would take cigarettes instead...

Stabilot21/02/2014 16:09

Snus.. wtf is snuff

Michael Collins21/02/2014 16:15(edited 21/02/2014 16:25)

Originally posted by Stabilot
Snus.. wtf is snuff


Don't mind, he's just beginner...

propanelj record holder21/02/2014 16:20

Originally posted by Stabilot
Snus.. wtf is snuff

snus superior

Nokkan21/02/2014 16:57

red marlboro

tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-21/02/2014 17:54

Some brands call it snuff... and some call it snus. I'm not sure but it may also have to do with if it is in pouches or not.

Mathzz21/02/2014 18:04(edited 21/02/2014 18:05)

Originally posted by Stabilot
Snus.. wtf is snuff


Snuff is a tobacco you inhale (snort) through your nose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_(tobacco)

ON: I prefer snus over cigarettes.

lagster mapper21/02/2014 18:24

cigarettes but I really need to quit, it's a disgusting habit and I've been doing it far too long now..

daza mapper21/02/2014 18:56

neither :)

Nokkan21/02/2014 20:17

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
whats the point of snuff? i dont get it...
btw Winston blue or marbloro gold all the way and ofc silverhaze)))


Silverhaze... yummy :D White widow is awesome too

atL says : Cigarettes any day and at least 2-3 packs a day, everything else is for pussies

~krater~21/02/2014 20:19

Vodka

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.