[Democall] Failicious "Special"

Started by WqkO
05/12/2011 17:45
Page 1 of 2
WqkO05/12/2011 17:45(edited 29/02/2012 21:41)

//UPDATE: Check this instead !! ;)

Hey guys ! ;)

As you know, Failicious 1 & Failicious 2 worked pretty well, and the 3rd episode is likely to happen in some months.

However, I've thought about making a "Special" episode, here is more information about it :


    Title: Failicious Special or something similar...


    Project status: 1%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is WakO and I've been playing kz for five centuries. I've been moviemaking for 1-2 years now...
    Here is my YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/WqqqkO/videos !


    Type of the movie: It will be a community movie starring your best fails on standard and KZ maps.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects. The source fps will be 300/600 and I will render my movie with Legion, 30 output.


    Requests: I need your demos, here is more information :

    → Map : Any standard map (dust2, nuke, vertigo, etc...) or KZ maps (kz_nolve, etc...) but NO kz_longjumps2 or kzlt_weirdlongjumps or any longjump map !

    → Technique : LJ / CJ / DCJ / MCJ / BHOP / SBJ / AFTERJUMP / ...

    → I'm looking for Epic Fails performed while trying a trickjump (for instance nuke's 272 or w/e)... and also, some KZ Run fails (exemple : you failed the last bhop of your run, and missed the WR by 0,01sec).

    → PM me for the demos.

    → If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to share 'em !


    Screenshots: Not yet...


    Playerlist :
    [blockquote]Akseon, Allanb, Alphaz, Avatar, Bluex, flemeqa, KyuK, Nannou, Noobstyler, Spane... more soon !

    Ofc, some guys won't be part of it anymore in case I receive better demos.[/blockquote]


Thanks, and GL ! :D

Zippow05/12/2011 18:17

i like it! perhaps we will see some never before done tricks if people are generous enough to provide demos :D

Alphaz05/12/2011 18:18(edited 05/12/2011 18:19)

Great idea waakouu D/
I dont have time to play last days but i think i have some epic fails on trickjumpzz D/

D/S<
:OS<

propanelj record holder05/12/2011 18:20

interesting, interesting :)

Tetriss05/12/2011 18:21

I think this is going to succeed, definitely. U'll receive plenty of demos. I am looking forward 2this. GL.

2Dex Tournament #205/12/2011 18:35

You should do a run fails movie too.Something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFIqnK-GZc

WqkO05/12/2011 19:06(edited 05/12/2011 19:06)

Okay guys, thanks, keep the opinions coming ! :D

@2Dexx, maybe I will !

Marshall05/12/2011 19:12

Nice idea! good luck, gona search for some fail demos :D

nobody^05/12/2011 19:40

Hehe, great! At least I am good at failing, I might participate in this one!

FLP05/12/2011 20:31

sounds promising maybe you should add some bhop combos too :)

WqkO05/12/2011 20:44

Originally posted by FLP
sounds promising maybe you should add some bhop combos too :)

Yeah, I'm not done with the concept itself. Imma think about it don't worry.

zythH^ moviemaker05/12/2011 20:52(edited 05/12/2011 20:53)

Originally posted by nobody^
Hehe, great! At least I am good at failing, I might participate in this one!


Fails are my favorite part of kreedz =D

memekrecord holder05/12/2011 21:58(edited 05/12/2011 21:58)

Idea seems interesting! It would be nice to see some sick stuff, this time not only from ljs2. Good luck Wako! :up:

WqkO05/12/2011 22:15

Originally posted by memek
Idea seems interesting! It would be nice to see some sick stuff, this time not only from ljs2. Good luck Wako! :up:

That's the point, no ljs2 in this project. :)

WqkO05/12/2011 22:17

Okay so, everyone seems to like this project, so Imma "represent" it as soon as possible, and start the democall, which will last between 2 weeks and 3 months I guess, can't be more precise atm !

evuly05/12/2011 23:42

Sounds like an enjoyable idea in my opinion! :)

Originally posted by 2Dexx
You should do a run fails movie too.Something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFIqnK-GZc


Something like this would be fun to watch for example.

WqkO06/12/2011 00:04(edited 06/12/2011 00:20)

Originally posted by evuly
Sounds like an enjoyable idea in my opinion! :)

Originally posted by 2Dexx
You should do a run fails movie too.Something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFIqnK-GZc


Something like this would be fun to watch for example.

I'm actually thinking about combining both. ;)

//EDIT: Thread updated !

akse06/12/2011 04:32

Good luck wqko, I guess it's gonna be mindblowing project :) :>

dyna07/12/2011 23:26(edited 08/10/2013 15:37)

deleted

WqkO12/12/2011 17:41

//UPDATE:

    The democall has started and will end in 1 month or more, I can't be more precise for now, but I will later.

    I've made a 1st Playerlist. It contains the trickjumpers whom I've received demos from and those who will give me the demos later (for sure). Nothing is definitive, if I receive better demos, some trickjumpers may see their nick erased from this list.


Stay tuned ! ;)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.