The Nationality 2 [UPDATED 2/26/2012]
Started by zythH^ 
05/12/2011 21:20
Page 1 of 1
zythH^
05/12/2011 21:20(edited 27/02/2012 16:39)
Title: The Nationality ll
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/350nsqq.jpg[/IMG]
Project status: 100%
Intro:
100%
Mid:
100%
Outro:
100%%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi, I'm Francisco Santos, from Portugal and I'm at moviemaking for almost 1 year.
Type of the movie: Multiplayer Movie.
Project Description: It will be clean and chill movie like the first one about 4 minutes, if you didn't watched The Nationality already just click here, and this movie will contain about 14-16 demos from 7-8 Portuguese Players, as I promised, if I get some "sucess" with the first one I'll make The Nationality 2! So, I wanna thank you guys for the awesome support. At the moment I don't have dates for anything so, this isn't a 100% clear project.
Jumpers:
ARMSLAYER 2/2
Bink 2/2
collisioN- 0/2 (Not confirmed)
Jack 2/2
snce 2/2
sNN 1/2
SKR1NER[NN1 2/2
Zegas xD (Not confirmed)
zythH^ 2/2
Beta Jumpers:
ImpZ 0/2
maker 0/2
9 of 9 Players
(If one or more jumpers don't send me demo, I'll request more Portuguese Jumpers do make demos)
13 of 18 Demos
[Untill now]
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/350nsqq.jpg[/IMG]
Project status: 100%
Intro:
100%
Mid:
100%
Outro:
100%%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi, I'm Francisco Santos, from Portugal and I'm at moviemaking for almost 1 year.
Type of the movie: Multiplayer Movie.
Project Description: It will be clean and chill movie like the first one about 4 minutes, if you didn't watched The Nationality already just click here, and this movie will contain about 14-16 demos from 7-8 Portuguese Players, as I promised, if I get some "sucess" with the first one I'll make The Nationality 2! So, I wanna thank you guys for the awesome support. At the moment I don't have dates for anything so, this isn't a 100% clear project.
ARMSLAYER 2/2
Bink 2/2
collisioN- 0/2 (Not confirmed)
Jack 2/2
snce 2/2
sNN 1/2
SKR1NER[NN1 2/2
Zegas xD (Not confirmed)
zythH^ 2/2
Beta Jumpers:
ImpZ 0/2
maker 0/2
9 of 9 Players
(If one or more jumpers don't send me demo, I'll request more Portuguese Jumpers do make demos)
13 of 18 Demos
[Untill now]
Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas.
Requests: Demos from Portuguese Jumpers.
Screenshots:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mysxo0.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/24l34ti.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/okpx1i.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/ie334l.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qvb86t.jpg
Extra Info:
Fonts and the Intro can be changed!
Also Colors!
Marshall05/12/2011 21:24
Fa fa fa goood luck boy ;d
SKR1NER[' NN105/12/2011 21:30
gl ma friend ;)
dyna07/12/2011 23:44(edited 08/10/2013 15:36)
deleted
zythH^
05/01/2012 23:17(edited 06/01/2012 00:08)
-UPDATE-
Already 4 Demos recorded
1st Screenshot: http://i43.tinypic.com/2mysxo0.jpg
12 Demos of 18 Demos!
:)
dyna05/01/2012 23:26(edited 08/10/2013 15:36)
deleted
zythH^
05/01/2012 23:27
Originally posted by dynamiteNwake up man !
Project status 1% u_u ! , anyway gl :D
I'm damn lazy to work :o
thanks :p
zythH^
12/01/2012 23:35(edited 12/01/2012 23:35)
-UPDATE-
New ss's:
http://i39.tinypic.com/24l34ti.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/okpx1i.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/ie334l.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qvb86t.jpg
Project:
15%
Demos: 12/18
Campaths: 29/45
So tired :/
actepukc^13/01/2012 00:03
Good luck with the second edition of this sweet project my friend :)
zythH^
14/01/2012 13:17
Thanks.
New update!
Intro almost finished, and started now editing the movie.
zythH^
10/02/2012 20:21
-UPDATE-
Intro Finished, need just one more demo, and colors are made, just need some levels and effects ;)
You can't wait xD
dyna10/02/2012 21:18
ohhoo cool ! :)
zythH^
26/02/2012 13:17
Jumps part is done.
Outro almost 100%
Probably release in 3/1/2012 ;)
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.