Could not open wad file

Started by Caladinko
07/12/2011 15:03
Page 1 of 1
Caladinko07/12/2011 15:03

Hey guys, after long time a decided again to create some jump maps, but its been looong time and I forgot how to fix this error in Batch Compiler: Error: Could not open wad file \mapping\wads\cs_havana.wad
I tried to google it, but every "solution" I found was useless or I already did it with no result (like "installed hammer in same directory where are ZHLT")

I hope somebody can help me.

PsYxOpAt mapper07/12/2011 17:27

Reload your wads or load batch from it's folder. Also make sure that all wads are included in steam/.../.../valve not in any other folder.

If this don't work give us the log file.

Caladinko07/12/2011 19:26

Thanks man, it worked!

spr1n mapper10/12/2011 18:05

its a matter of configuring -wad_root correctly

I never put wads in "steam/.../.../valve" and everything works perfectly

everest12/12/2011 21:02(edited 12/12/2011 21:02)

I do put always my wads n stuff to C:/folder and everything works fine, i recomend it 4 ya all

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.