Edited ver. of kz_wr

Started by everest
10/12/2011 02:15
Page 1 of 1
everest10/12/2011 02:15(edited 10/12/2011 07:55)

Hey,

So i used that plugin and saw, that plugin was bit buggy, because did not download/update all the records, so i fixed it, and now all records will be downloaded/updated.

The improvement i got, was about 50%, the old plugin got info about 34KB, mine 67KB(Full list of records).

If you had old kz_wr plugin you should delete kreedz data folder , so plugin can update.(addons/amxmodx/data/kreedz)



Changelog v2.2:
+ Fixed records update
+ Changed hudmessage to colorchat, so, it shows records in chat.
+ /wr for showing wr of current map

Changelog v2.3:
+ Added /wr to get wr for chosen map
+ Changed a bit output text


I do recommend it only for new game.

XJ + Cosy
For making your life easier i made some mirrors!

Upload.ee - http://www.upload.ee/files/1878881/kz_wr.rar.html (.amxx & .sma)
Megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A29RELO3 (.amxx & .sma)
Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/i9smfi (.amxx & .sma)

(Links updated to v2.3)


-----------------------
Special thanks to SchlumPF & xPaw for making the actual plugin.
-----------------------
Good luck & Have fun ;)

Mehrshad3D10/12/2011 04:21

very nice plugin I use it

kaynerecord holder10/12/2011 06:00(edited 10/12/2011 07:04)

Good job updating this plugin, the other one was very buggy and the plugin OFFBEAT made started crashing my LAN server. I'm hoping this will work flawless.

But I would also like to see this added;

"/wr mapname"
Example: /wr bkz_goldbhop
and it shows the record of goldbhop, even if you're not on that map. :)

Mehrshad3D10/12/2011 06:55

yeah nice adea

everest10/12/2011 07:51(edited 10/12/2011 07:51)

Originally posted by kayne
Good job updating this plugin, the other one was very buggy and the plugin OFFBEAT made started crashing my LAN server. I'm hoping this will work flawless.

But I would also like to see this added;

"/wr mapname"
Example: /wr bkz_goldbhop
and it shows the record of goldbhop, even if you're not on that map. :)



Well, i made the update you requested :)

kaynerecord holder10/12/2011 07:56

Originally posted by everest
Well, i made the update you requested :)

Nice, thanks.

Jonde10/12/2011 08:58

Could you also make it show national records? Like if I was to type /fi it would show the Finnish record if this map or /bg Bulgarian etc

brrounee10/12/2011 09:05

gj, thx :)

everest10/12/2011 09:09(edited 10/12/2011 09:09)

Originally posted by Jonde
Could you also make it show national records? Like if I was to type /fi it would show the Finnish record if this map or /bg Bulgarian etc



Hum...

In my opinion its smarter just to edit plugin, to have only country records.. than all-in-one

kaynerecord holder10/12/2011 09:39(edited 10/12/2011 09:39)

Originally posted by Jonde
Could you also make it show national records? Like if I was to type /fi it would show the Finnish record if this map or /bg Bulgarian etc


http://www.kz-scandinavia.com/download.php?view.972

Plugin to see each countries record, edited by OFFBEAT.

/se - /swe - /sweden - /swedish
/no - /nor - /norway - /norwegian
/dk - /dan - /denmark - /danish
/fi - /fin - /finland - /finnish

Jonde10/12/2011 11:01(edited 10/12/2011 11:07)

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by Jonde
Could you also make it show national records? Like if I was to type /fi it would show the Finnish record if this map or /bg Bulgarian etc


http://www.kz-scandinavia.com/download.php?view.972

Plugin to see each countries record, edited by OFFBEAT.

/se - /swe - /sweden - /swedish
/no - /nor - /norway - /norwegian
/dk - /dan - /denmark - /danish
/fi - /fin - /finland - /finnish


There is no source file.

Originally posted by everest
Originally posted by Jonde
Could you also make it show national records? Like if I was to type /fi it would show the Finnish record if this map or /bg Bulgarian etc



Hum...

In my opinion its smarter just to edit plugin, to have only country records.. than all-in-one


Well I guess I can live without it then, I used to have one but it had no support for milliseconds and I have lost it anyway.

remake10/12/2011 12:35

SchlumPF's plugin showed wr + national records, you should add this feature to your plugin too, everest.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.