Excalibur [Updated]

Started by WeMeRA
10/12/2011 17:30
Page 1 of 1
WeMeRA10/12/2011 17:30(edited 13/12/2011 12:28)

    Title: Excalibur (I think, don't know yet.)


    Project status: 5%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: HI, my name is Rasmus and my nick name is WeMeRA. I've been jumping since 2008, at that time I was playing 100air and only HNS. But in 2009 I started with 10air and KZ, I also did my very first 10air jumpmovie (wich is no longer located on youtube becus my account got banned for some lame reasons. ( You can find my new channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/wemkz )


    Type of the movie: I'll be starring a very young dude on his very long journey to get the Excalibur! jk


    Project Description: It'll be around 4 - 6 minutes long and will pretty much have the same concept as my Nevergreen film


    Moviemaking facts: I'll probably only use Counter - Strike 1.6, Sony Video Vegas and Half Life Advanced Effects. In fps will be 300 and out will be 30.


    Requests: Leave comments about the screens and if you find something that doesn't really please your eyes, tell me what! :)


    Screenshots:

    Update one:
    http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6655/91625342.jpg
    http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8615/62444255.jpg

    Update two:
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8100/39273140.jpg

dyna10/12/2011 18:35

Subbed waiting for it.. gl !

Welder10/12/2011 21:48

Screens look promising, don´t know about the lenght, 4-6 minutes? Good luck! Looking forward to it. ;)

WeMeRA10/12/2011 23:19(edited 10/12/2011 23:21)

Originally posted by dynamiteN
Subbed waiting for it.. gl !

Originally posted by Welder
Screens look promising, don´t know about the lenght, 4-6 minutes? Good luck! Looking forward to it. ;)


Thanks! :)

WeMeRA13/12/2011 12:28

Updated with a screenshot; http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8100/39273140.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.