(Democall) Diffrent styles on nuke (redrock)

Started by Marshall
12/12/2011 22:56
Page 1 of 1
Marshall12/12/2011 22:56(edited 17/12/2011 10:31)

Hi guys, I just got the idea to create another 'different styles' movie about most know jump on nuke, from roof to redrock. I am collecting demos atm, since that jump is legendary, I'd love to see innovative and stylish techniqes.

Contact me via PM or steam marshall_94
My channel: www.youtube.com/MrMarshallye
Looking forwards, good luck.

Players:
boy6lue
nobody^
Marshall
bolt0x
Kyu.K
Zippow
akseon

nobody^12/12/2011 22:59

Looking forward to it! I bet we'll see some fresh techniques and some clean editing! =)

Hitlooser12/12/2011 23:59

well, like this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm78w2hrj_4

nAku_U13/12/2011 08:57

just boring lj
http://www.own3d.tv/video/24066/nAku_-_nukepkawplj

nobody^13/12/2011 09:03

Originally posted by Hitlooser
well, like this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm78w2hrj_4


Ha, I never knew about that. :/ still it might be cool to see more innovative stuff. :)

Marshall13/12/2011 09:10

Originally posted by Hitlooser
well, like this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm78w2hrj_4

yeah, never saw it too, still its old movie, so maybe this will be more intresting.

beuhnoix13/12/2011 10:03

like this ? :d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FCyWpFok1I

Marshall13/12/2011 10:05

Originally posted by _Lolz
like this ? :d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FCyWpFok1I

Ok i get it stop trolling me ;D just record demos, gl

Zippow13/12/2011 11:20(edited 15/12/2011 21:13)

Sorry im not keen of theese movies :p idk maybe if u find a new jump ( a bhop combo maybe) then it could be cool to see different styles but on an old jump its rather booring :p

edit: Decided to join the movie to try and proove myself wrong :D

ExpaNsion13/12/2011 12:53

oo marshall nemiega, gl :)

Marshall14/12/2011 20:20

Some ned players added: Me, bolt0x, and Kyu.K BUT I WANT MORE!!!

KyU.K15/12/2011 06:02

I AM NOT CHINESE ........... AGAIN

Mehrshad3D15/12/2011 09:46

Vietnam no china

Marshall15/12/2011 12:56

Originally posted by KyU.K
I AM NOT CHINESE ........... AGAIN

sorry, stupid mistake :/

HDS23/12/2011 19:10

a n1ce trick for you marshall :) : http://www.sendspace.com/file/g8ecbp

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.