WASD directions getting messed up on LAN

Started by CowOnCrack
17/12/2011 00:22
Page 1 of 1
CowOnCrack17/12/2011 00:22

Sometimes when I'm in my listen server, all of a sudden my WASD will switch directions or just get all funky. I'll press W and instead of going forward I'll go strafe + forwards, or even backwards, etc. When I alt tab and check my keys they are fine, it only occurs ingame, so I don't think it's a keyboard problem (but who knows.)

If I reload the map or restart CS it goes away, however sometimes it seems to come back over and over. It seems to happen when I'm doing a repetitive jump, like learning an extreme jump w/ a cp.

This makes doing maps on my listen server suck so does anyone here know what this is?

Thanks.

plowed17/12/2011 02:35

0 HP bug.

Mehz17/12/2011 02:45

happens when you have 0hp, just slap yourself 1hp or hop off a ledge and it'll fix itself.

CowOnCrack20/12/2011 03:41

wow thanks, this has been annoying me for awhile

I hope this doesn't happen to me on a run randomly!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.