2 bhop combo tricks @ cs_italy

Started by Lolo`
17/12/2011 01:23
Page 1 of 1
Lolo`17/12/2011 01:23

Since I've seen no long bunnyhop-combo tricks on the default maps of Counter-Strike 1.6, I decided to find some and share them with you. The first combo was too long to be captured in a single screenshot, so I had to take 4 in order to capture it in all its glory. The tricks might look random/stupid to you, but I'd really like to see these combos made by someone, so please post a demo if you manage to do either one of them!

Combo #1
Length: 35-40 +jumps (estimation)

Combo #2
Length: 10 +jumps

P.S. Is there any snow there? I'm currently in southern Finland and there is no snow at all.

Mehz17/12/2011 02:46

lmfao

FLP17/12/2011 09:43

what's wrong with you...

nAku_U17/12/2011 10:59

:D

Harley17/12/2011 13:14

Well, yeah, there's actualy a tiny bit snow in Constance/Germany.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.