de_piranesi 1 trickjump

Started by Lolo`
19/12/2011 08:49
Page 1 of 1
Lolo`19/12/2011 08:49

PICTURE

It's quite a basic jump, but it's hard or impossible to do a standup bunnyhop from the tree since you will instantly fall down as you duck on the tree's side. I didn't really try the jump, but I was able to easily land to the tree without ducking, so the prestrafe isn't that hard.

nobody^19/12/2011 10:18

Definitely something new, or at least it's new for me. =) Gonna try it out ;p

SUBWAYZ19/12/2011 10:33(edited 19/12/2011 10:35)

Old, I was going to use it in my upcoming movie.

EDIT: demo: http://speedy.sh/gtv4M/demo2-SUBWAYZ.dem (famas)

WqkO19/12/2011 12:14

Nice one !

Lolo`19/12/2011 12:41

If you want, I can make a thread with over a thousand trickjumps.

Sunj19/12/2011 12:51

Originally posted by Lolo`
If you want, I can make a thread with over a thousand trickjumps.

hey, if you make nice movie with all new jumps, i think its can be better...:)
Ps: tj nice !

DeeDFTW!!20/12/2011 08:57

It's very easy , the fifth time i tried :)

nobody^20/12/2011 11:46

Yep, I got it after a couple of tries. Probably do-able with m4a1 or para. :)

SUBWAYZ21/12/2011 10:46

awp poss but needs geeking!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.