5 trickjumps on de_dust

Started by Lolo`
19/12/2011 17:54
Page 1 of 1
Lolo`19/12/2011 17:54

Hello!

I'm sure many of you know almost half of these tricks (or over half of them) but I've never seen anyone land single one of them. If some of these tricks have been used in a movie/if you have a demo, please give me a link! If you don't know what I mean by the text in the second picture, download the demo and see.

PICTURE 1
Difficulty: very hard

PICTURE 2 | DEMO (sv_stepsize ~10100)
Difficulty: easy/medium (idk)

PICTURE 3
Difficulty: hard

PICTURE 4
Difficulty: hard

PICTURE 5
Difficulty: hard
______________________________________________________________________

P.S. I didn't try these tricks a lot and my estimations of their levels of difficulty may be very inaccurate. If you can conclude that any of them is impossible, please let me know! :)

P.P.S. The second trickjump which I "cheated" was only made for demonstrational purposes. I wasn't expecting to land it, I was merely trying to show you what I meant by a "double duck countjump".

kaynerecord holder19/12/2011 18:45

qewi did the 2nd if I remember right, he also did them on de_dust2 outside B site and inside the B site ^^

Lolo`19/12/2011 18:49

I knew about his de_dust2-jumps. Do you/does he have the #2 trick's demo? I don't think it's terribly hard, but I'd just like to see it. :)

goldaaaa19/12/2011 18:58(edited 19/12/2011 19:19)

Nice find lolo

4 tj with famas

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhvx53

memekrecord holder19/12/2011 21:02

I think madekb or fsrx did third jump, they even showed me it.

Torex-):-D moviemaker19/12/2011 21:45

sweeeet tricks, gonna try em later

LAKIKS18/02/2012 21:43

uh nice trick , need to try

propanelj record holder18/02/2012 22:01

randd did the 3rd one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiIV4kOzfqM&list=UUaWAoHnMbLUjjRebqYRC_JQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.