MegaPiilsnEr_O24

Started by low-
19/12/2011 20:48
Page 1 of 1
low-19/12/2011 20:48(edited 19/12/2011 20:51)

    Title: MegaPiilsnEr_O24


    Project status: 20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi i'm low- I like making kreedz videos, sometimes animals but mostly just kreedz.


    Type of the movie: one man movie starring PiilsnEr !


    Project Description: chilled clip, as always


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas and maybe After effects if BLuex accepts to learn me how to use the optical flares plug-in.


    Requests: my vegas free trial expired yesterday I need 549,95 € or I will have to edit it on Windows movie maker :[


    Screenshots:
    http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2166/pilsner1.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/pilsner2.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/pilsner3.jpg/

Hope you're great at kz as well as at moviemaking, PiilsnEr :)
Good luck low- there weren't any of your project which I disliked yet.

nobody^19/12/2011 22:16

Yep, seems promising indeed but man, screw those chill stuff.. maybe it's just me but I am really bored of them.. way too mainstream, IMO. Anyway, keep it up and... waiiiiting. :)

R0bAFraG20/12/2011 00:17

gl low- ;)

k a f f e e20/12/2011 15:21

unfortunatly i dont have the money to help you, neither do i know how to make n1ce fla1rs, but i know the movie will be amazing

dexxies20/12/2011 19:45

Originally posted by nobody^
Yep, seems promising indeed but man, screw those chill stuff.. maybe it's just me but I am really bored of them.. way too mainstream, IMO. Anyway, keep it up and... waiiiiting. :)


I lol'd :D:D:D
Goodluck with the project, you never disappoint me. :)

low-24/12/2011 18:45

it's done thanks for your greaat support guys
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?304982.last
you can close this thanks

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.