VirtualDub codecs not visible

21/12/2011 14:56
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #221/12/2011 14:56

I just installed windows 7 on my brand new computer and i want to make a quality / fps test clip.

The problem is this : i instaled k-lite codecs pack but virtualdub can't "see" the codecs (video->compress). Ok,i deleted the codecs and installed XVID and HUFFYUV (the ones i'm using since 2009,best ones for me)... now,i can see XVID but i can't see huffyuv !!

I searched on google about this problem and the only solution was this : http://forums.virtualdub.org/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=14258&s=9012717beebbcb6270c84278c1742070

Ok,i tried the solution but i don't have a "NON-VALUE" box as it says there. (all my boxes have values in them,so i can't delete them).

I hope someone could help me so i can view codecs in VirtualDub ...

Regards,
-Cobrex

IceVip22/12/2011 13:23

I don't see the point of using that shit huffyuv since you got a new pc, just render uncompressed.. then use xvid since you can atleast see that for the final output.

kemushi22/12/2011 13:27

Originally posted by IceVip
I don't see the point of using that shit huffyuv since you got a new pc, just render uncompressed.. then use xvid since you can atleast see that for the final output.

!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #222/12/2011 23:25

well i finally solved this thanks to Sinz !!

I allways used codecs in virtual dub just because back in 2007 not many people had 500GB HDD on a PC ( i had 200 GB ) so i didn't had much free space... So since then i sticked to the same method ....

thank you ,i appreciate it !!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.