Compiler suggestions

Started by CuDi
22/12/2011 11:11
Page 1 of 1
CuDi22/12/2011 11:11(edited 22/12/2011 11:13)

Thread says it all. I've been using ZHLT GUI v 2.7 and lately I've been getting a strange error.. If anyone has any recommendations on a compiler I should use please let me know. Preferably something I can change the max texture memory with.

Thanks!

spr1n mapper22/12/2011 18:07

ZHLT - 5/10
development stopped many years ago. Though zhlt3.4 are more or less fine and quite popular tools.

SHLT - 7/10
are good tools based on zhlt, mainly just with extended limits and couple entity work improvements. Its development stopped in 2010 after early VHLT versions were released, because those tools had everything SHLT featured.

VL - 10/10
VHLT or proper name "custom version of ZHLT by vluzacn". Latest version: zhlt vl25 (2011/10/23). Huge amount of improvements... changelog is couple hundreds lines... pretty useful light and entity changes. faster compiling

KarLi mapper22/12/2011 20:23

what error u get on ZHLT? we can help u and u might get it fixed.


karli

CuDi23/12/2011 22:09(edited 23/12/2011 22:41)

@KarLi: The error is: "Run-time error '53': File not found".

@spr1n: Thanks!

EDIT: Gave vluzacn's compiler a little test run and it worked with flying colors until I got that damn "The system cannot find the file specified." error. Checked the log and didn't find any issues so I'm stuck now.

hm^ mapper VIP24/12/2011 02:36

Close this one, spr1n said everything! :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.