5 trickjumps on de_train

Started by Lolo`
23/12/2011 02:39
Page 1 of 1
Lolo`23/12/2011 02:39(edited 23/12/2011 02:42)

I opened up my LAN and chose a random map hoping to play some climbing map, but instead the server chose de_train. This, as I saw it, was destiny. I closed my eyes and went around the map with Free Look and stopped at random spots and aimed my mouse properly and went for the snapshot not even know what trick I would capture. I took 834 pictures of which these 5 looked like the best candidates for this thread.

PICTURE 1
PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joyous Kwanzaa!

FLP23/12/2011 09:45

pic3-done by shNz

JekkT26/12/2011 17:26

thats probably the best method of finding trickjumps ive ever heard of

keep up the good work

creativity is endless

xdrive27/12/2011 19:44

i know alot of hard trickjumps on de_train but too lazy to upload them... maybe later.
good job for finding

nobody^29/12/2011 10:04

Awesome jumps mate, especially 1st and 5th. The others are kinda old but nevermind. Keep up the good work! :up:

Mathzz30/12/2011 06:12(edited 30/12/2011 06:18)

Haha, got to love the Lolo` ban description.. Got me rolling on the floor laughing so hard... Naat..

Anyways, only the 1st one was new for me, all the others were old and known for me.. I got to say, Kafds is always bragging about knowing all the jumps, especially about old ones, and now he posted jumps that are old, and 3rd one is already seen on a movie..... (epicly long sentence)

FUUUUCK typos, I dont care now. And yes I've been drinking.. Good night! ;))

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.