help showkeys

Started by dx^
24/12/2011 18:01
Page 1 of 1
dx^24/12/2011 18:01(edited 24/12/2011 18:02)

So I downloaded this plugin showkeys( http://www.sendspace.com/file/12ycdq ) , put it in cstrike but correctly but when I enter the game and try to use the showkeys trying the following commands

.showkeys
/showkeys

does not activate it if somebody can tell me how to activate and thank

plowed25/12/2011 00:16

You copied it in your addons/amxx/plugin folder in wrote the plugin name in plugins.ini right?

Type "amxx plugins" in the console when you are on your server

dx^25/12/2011 02:54

Yes, I copied to the plugins folder the file .amx, and then I enabled it in plugins.ini so that when the server does not work ta do not know why is this missing the scripting?

aSuS ;o08/08/2012 10:35

fuck , the link dosen't work :(

staNioN`08/08/2012 11:27

type /keyscfg or /keysmenu smthing like that ^_^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.