Searching a moviemaker

Started by Sinzhns
26/12/2011 17:18
Page 1 of 1
Sinzhns26/12/2011 17:18(edited 26/12/2011 17:18)

Hi
I'm Sinz and you probably know me as a moviemaker :D
I'm posting here because i'm in search for a moviemaker that can edit my demos.I own around 20 demos and all of them are based on oldschool style:bhop combos , fall demos , drop combos , etc.
I want a guy able to do a oldschool edit , not massive , or even a funky edit.
I wont response anybody for their offer , i will only response to the guy wich i think is the best for this after i will "probably" receive some offered guys.
ASA i hire a moviemaker ill get this thread closed.
Thanks!

dyna26/12/2011 20:48

Hi.

ivansky27/12/2011 00:13

Bye.

dyna27/12/2011 00:51

ok

NaSk027/12/2011 01:38

I maybe i :)

Sinzhns27/12/2011 13:14

ive found a moviemaker
thank you all who sent me PM
admin please close the thread

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.