Christmas time[DEMOCALL]
Started by tenfor
27/12/2011 02:15
Page 1 of 1
tenfor27/12/2011 02:15(edited 27/12/2011 02:17)
- Title: Christmas time
- Project status: 0%
- Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi guys my name is Rikker. I new kreedz moviemaker from My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RikkerFree
- Type of the movie: MultiPlayer Movie
- Project Description: In movie will music play rock and maybe dubstep. Dark colors.
Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas, Cinema 4D and maybe After Effects. Fps in HLAE 300 and I will render my movie in MP4 and 30 fps in Sony Vegas. 1280x720 resolution.
- Requests: I am looking for demos! Write to PM!
- Screenshots: -
HDS27/12/2011 21:43
Nice tricks : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mohd3c
ivansky27/12/2011 22:45
too late for christmas films sorry..
propane
27/12/2011 23:00
christmas vids.. *shoots bullet through head dying a quick and painless death*
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.