Sinz - Past years | 100%

Started by Marshall
27/12/2011 16:43
Page 1 of 1
Marshall27/12/2011 16:43(edited 02/01/2012 13:18)

    Title: Sinz - the movie


    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Edvinas "Marshall" and I've been moviemaking for 1 year now.


    Type of the movie: It will be movie about player and moviemaker Sinz


    Project Description: It will be about 4-5 minutes long with a oldchool feeling, i will use rap song.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE , Sony Vegas ,Vdub The source fps are 300 and output fps will be 30


    Requests: Hi mom!


    Screenshots: http://i41.tinypic.com/34snibo.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/2cscw2x.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/140xl5c.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/24exdft.jpg

Sinz - Past years realesed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=050dUq1Fn2Y Enjoy! :)

zythH^ moviemaker27/12/2011 16:51

gl bro :)

JekkT27/12/2011 17:13

So as you requested "Hi mom!" I asked HI MOM if he knows you.


HI MOM: ich kenn den nicht
HI MOM is now Offline.

Translation:

"I don't know him"


So basically, why are you requesting hi mom if he doesn't even know you?

memekrecord holder27/12/2011 20:00(edited 27/12/2011 20:00)

Originally posted by JekkT
So as you requested "Hi mom!" I asked HI MOM if he knows you.


HI MOM: ich kenn den nicht
HI MOM is now Offline.

Translation:

"I don't know him"


So basically, why are you requesting hi mom if he doesn't even know you?

Image

Marshall28/12/2011 00:27

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by JekkT
So as you requested "Hi mom!" I asked HI MOM if he knows you.


HI MOM: ich kenn den nicht
HI MOM is now Offline.

Translation:

"I don't know him"


So basically, why are you requesting hi mom if he doesn't even know you?

Image

who care?. can we now talk about this project not mom's?

actepukc^28/12/2011 11:31

Good luck mate :)

Marshall30/12/2011 20:02(edited 30/12/2011 20:10)

2 screenshots added. Intro Finnished
http://i40.tinypic.com/2cscw2x.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/34snibo.jpg
Name changed to Sinz - Past years

ivansky31/12/2011 00:34

Screenshots make me go back to trickjumping :)

Zippow31/12/2011 04:08

Originally posted by JekkT
So as you requested "Hi mom!" I asked HI MOM if he knows you.


HI MOM: ich kenn den nicht
HI MOM is now Offline.

Translation:

"I don't know him"


So basically, why are you requesting hi mom if he doesn't even know you?


slightly funny. eh no

Marshall31/12/2011 17:09

one more screen is added!!!!! http://i39.tinypic.com/140xl5c.jpg

Marshall01/01/2012 14:01

project status updated to 50%
1 screenshot added: http://i43.tinypic.com/24exdft.jpg

ExpaNsion01/01/2012 14:11

very very good project, i like last 2 screens

Marshall02/01/2012 13:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=050dUq1Fn2Y Sinz - Past years realesed!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.