AXN map list ?

Started by Nannou
28/12/2011 20:40
Page 1 of 1
Nannou28/12/2011 20:40(edited 29/12/2011 18:27)

Hello xj, i try find all axn maps. Also non-official. If someone know maps, which in not this list, write name.

Off List:
kz_man_bhopocean
kz_man_bhopdesert
kz_man_bhopforest
kz_man_bhopsnow
kzfr_bhop_leetyard
kzfr_bhop_wood
kzfr_bhop_lamborghini
kzfr_bhop_backalley
kz_kzfr_bhopwaterrace
kz_kzfr_bhopdwarf
kz_kzfr_bhopspace
kz_kzfr_bhopaztec
kz_bhopwarehouse
fof_axn_scroll_killa

Non-Off List: //not completed
bhop_rooftops
notkz_bhop_fog
go_axn_bhop
...

Cobrex mapper Tournament #229/12/2011 11:19

Also go_axn_bhop ?? i made it long time ago,it's on cosy !!

Nannou01/02/2012 08:05

bump.

No'one help me anymore ?

Nannou17/08/2012 15:42

after half of year, bump! I need much more replies.

spr1n mapper17/08/2012 19:44

I suppose there are just no as much axn maps as you expected

Nannou17/08/2012 20:00

I played few non-official axn maps, i know how they looks, but i do not know names. So still wait

KooleN17/08/2012 21:42

bhop_skill1
bhop_skill2
bhop_skill3

FLP18/08/2012 14:25

Haven't played bhop_skill1 for 4 or 5 years,that was actually one of the first maps I played and back then I didn't know a shit about axn :D

badgamer mapperrecord holder24/03/2013 19:57

bhop_novice
bhmod_novice
bhmod_space
bhop_ramp
bhmod_ramp

There're some good maps on youtube :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.