kz_exodus_ez secret buttons

Started by JekkT
29/12/2011 10:31
Page 1 of 1
JekkT29/12/2011 10:31(edited 29/12/2011 19:25)

yo so avatar found a secret button on kz_exodus_hard as he noclip'd through it

its behind an unbreakable wall. what does it do?

if noone knows what i mean i can post a screenshot or something

hm^ mapper VIP29/12/2011 11:17(edited 29/12/2011 11:17)

I think that is a new one, gj.
screen?

cocacola29/12/2011 15:19

I remember there are 3 secret bottons in this map, the firsrt one u need to shoot the box.there's nothing in the secret room, I think the mapper forgot to add a pic there.

FLasH ^^ mapper29/12/2011 17:20

The secret is inside the secret! Secretception!!

hm^ mapper VIP29/12/2011 18:31

Gentlemen, screens please...:)

JekkT29/12/2011 19:29

ah they are actually on the _ez versions.

here 2 screens

Image
Image

zengal mapper30/12/2011 15:32(edited 30/12/2011 15:46)

I think you found out my secret. Good job guys ;)

Here is a reward for your finding! :)

http://media.rhizome.org/blog/3637/01.jpg

Memories30/12/2011 19:30

what does those buttons do :E

Kirman mapper Tournament #230/12/2011 21:07(edited 30/12/2011 21:39)

http://i44.tinypic.com/sw2qyu.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.