set a time counter

Started by RuRuRu612754
30/12/2011 23:57
Page 1 of 1
RuRuRu61275430/12/2011 23:57

I "bkz_goldbhop" was created using texture maps.
This map "time counter" Please tell me how to set

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85NU6OBS

Best Regards.

leifi5431/12/2011 16:05

huh?

hm^ mapper VIP31/12/2011 17:58

hey,
Here is the map.

screen:
pic

map:
klick me

Happy new year.
:)

RuRuRu61275431/12/2011 19:08

@hm^

thanks!!
.rmf Can I have?
Please tell me how to set the TimeCounter

Best Regards.

Happy new year. :)

hm^ mapper VIP31/12/2011 19:39

I will give you tommorrow, today i am little bit busy..:D

RuRuRu61275431/12/2011 20:01

@hm^

sorry,
Thank you from the busy schedule posted

hm^ mapper VIP01/01/2012 05:03

Can be closed. :)

RuRuRu61275401/01/2012 05:32(edited 01/01/2012 05:44)

.rmf file thanks :)

To install the TimeCounter is, what should I do?
Sorry for many questions

PsYxOpAt mapper01/01/2012 14:09

You just need to download the timecouter.rar file. The rmf and the textures are inside the .rar and what you have to do is only to load the textures in VHE. Open the timecounter.rmf file copy the timer and paste it in your map.

Happy New Year!

RuRuRu61275401/01/2012 14:55

@cC|PsYxOpAt

I will try!
Thanks:)

Happy New Year!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.