Blurry CS textures

Started by Trolis
02/01/2012 06:10
Page 1 of 1
Trolis02/01/2012 06:10

Hi, I got a new PC, and somehow textures in CS are messed up and blurry. It is okey from close range, but when I move away from things it gets blurry, you can actually see a line where the blur sets.

My pc specs are:
CPU: i5 2500k
GPU: Intel HD graphics 3000

I'm playing on 1080p, 32bits and already tried changing resolution without any effect. Here's the picture, it's 1080p, just image-shack resized it.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1680/j2s4tunnels0000.png

FoF mapper03/01/2012 08:21

should be smth related to texture filtering, try to set it up in graphic card settings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisotropic_filtering

Trolis03/01/2012 08:47(edited 03/01/2012 09:04)

Thanks, it helped.

At first...

I set AF to x16, and when I launched CS everything was alright, but when I changed it to x2, or no matter which (x4, x8 and even x16 now) it doesn't help anymore, maybe reboot might help...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.