fy_pool_day | Duck-Bhop Trickjump *NEW 2012*

Started by Mathzz
02/01/2012 09:33
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz02/01/2012 09:33(edited 02/01/2012 09:35)

OK, so I was randomlly jumping around in pool_day when I suddenly saw this jump. I immidiatly bragged about it to flex. So after a few moments later I did the jump with scout. Now the challenge is to make it knife/p90, it is possible with knife though. Flex made it, not sure if legal though ;p

Anyways here is the screenshot of the jump: http://i41.tinypic.com/149tbp0.png

Here is the demo of me doing it with scout: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k3brz5

Dezolate did it P90, nice mate ;)

Cheers, and happy new year.

flexiboi02/01/2012 09:34

10:14 - flex: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r6d5ud
10:14 - flex: gl :D
10:15 - MaTHzz: hahah ;)
10:15 - MaTHzz: impressive
10:15 - MaTHzz: though it was gay :((
10:15 - MaTHzz: Now I have nothing to edit -.-

Mathzz02/01/2012 09:35

lol dezolate pwned you now flex;)

flexiboi02/01/2012 10:04

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u9254m

flexiboi02/01/2012 10:13

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0o7nno

quite easy with AWM

evuly02/01/2012 16:59

Of course it's not legal, it's flex we're talking about :PpPp

flexiboi03/01/2012 02:03

hahaha ;D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.